DIN965 Stainless Steel Cross Recessed Countersunk Head Screw
|1,000-9,999 10,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.05 US $0.03 US $0.01|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton + Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: din965
- Type: Pan Head
- Connection: Common Bolt
- Standard: DIN, ANSI, BSW, JIS
- Brand Name: GS
- Size: M1.6~M10
- Thread Form: Machine Screw
- Trademark: GS
- Origin: China
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Groove: Cross
- Head Style: Pan
- Grade: A2~70,A4~80
- Name: DIN965 Countersunk Head Screw
- OEM: as The Drawing
- Surface: Plain
- Specification: M1.2-M20
- HS Code: 7318151001
Security screw, Anti-theft security screw, hex socket head Security screw, torx head Security screw, stainless steel Security screw, stainless steel torx head Security screw, carbon steel security screw, Nickel plated security screw, zinc plated security screw
1. Standards: ISO, DIN, AS/NZS, GB, ANSI and BS
2. Material: Stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, iron
3. Size: M3-M12
4. Certificate: ISO9001: 2000 RoHS certification
5. Features: Good anti-corrosion ability, kinds of coatings
6. USD fields: Construction industy, furniture fields and orthe public equipment
7. After-sale service: If any quality problem, we pay for the loose at once
8. Surface treatment: Passivation, Galvanized, dacromet, black chromium and so on
9. Packing: Bulk(25kgs/carton) or small package(according to the customers' requirement)
10. MOQ: 10000PCS
11. OEM is available for us
|DIN965 stainless steel cross recessed countersunk head screw|
|Standard||ISO, DIN, AS/NZS, GB, ANSI and BS|
|Material||Stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, iron|
|Surface treatment||Passivation, Galvanized, dacromet, black chromium and so on|
1. What is MOQ?
MOQ is 10000 pieces.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes! Free samples.
3. Where is the port of shipment?
4. What is your payment term?
30% T/T in advance, 70% before shippment or L/C !
5. How long is your delivery time?
Mostly depending on your QTY. Generally 3-20 work days after payment received!
For more information, please visit our web: www.cngoshen.com